Third Module: Methodology

For my digital methodology project, I did the image visualization module. I took screenshots of one of my favorite movies, Tombstone. My first attempt was to take shots of all the important and some of my favorite scenes. After I put that together I got a really lousy barcode. I went back to the beginning of the movie and looked for more shots to take. I didn’t just want to take random shots of the movie because that wouldn’t be fun. So, I tried to take more shots around important characters and during dramatic exchanges. I ended up taking 108 pictures of the movie.

Here is final product:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *